Cladding Inspection, Survey & Maintenance
experts in Commercial Cladding work
Difficult Access Cladding Services
The exterior facades of many modern buildings are constructed from numerous component parts. These components may have been installed on-site or assembled in a factory to form a cladding unit. Recent building designs have been tailored to achieve some stunning appearances using an ever-increasing variety of materials but coupled with such diversity comes the potential for problems associated with design, workmanship, durability of materials and security of fixings.
Dynamic Access undertake expert independent condition surveys on all types of commercial, industrial, residential and historic buildings. All our surveys are performed by our specialist team of highly experienced IRATA & IPAF qualified buildings surveyors and civil engineers.
At Dynamic Access, we specialise in surveying cladding systems, both for general defects and cladding system pathologies. Using rope access techniques allows an unparalleled speed of data gathering and survey accuracy to be achieved, without the exposure to the high costs involved in scaffolding erection or the installation of powered access systems.
Wherever possible, we always undertake thorough literature reviews of the cladding panel specifications, construction drawings and related documentation prior to embarking on the survey, in order that we thoroughly understand how the system was installed.
IRATA & IPAF Trained Teams
Using a combination of expertise and intrusive inspection and testing, our specialist team of IRATA and IPAF qualified building surveyors and facade engineers can accurately and reliably:
- Survey the general condition and integrity of rain screen cladding systems and curtain walling.
- Evaluate whether the system has been correctly installed, identify workmanship defects, and whether the installation meets design specifications
- Examine for the presence and construction of cavity barriers, fire breaks, and other fire-stopping measures;
- Identify and record oxidisation and corrosion of cladding panels and fixings.
- Borescope examinations and sample collection.
- Intrusive and invasive inspection to reveal cladding system internal structure details, insulation identification, rail build-ups and interfaces, and primary and secondary steelwork construction.
- Mobile spray bar and controlled pressure leak testing, all performed in accordance with CWCT and UKAS standards.
Comprehensive and accessible reports and schedules of defects are produced by our building surveyors that allow our clients to reliably plan and cost remedial works, significantly reducing their risk of exposure to project uncertainty.
We also partner with one of the UK’s leading specialist Façade Consultancies, to harness the best engineering support and professional review of survey outcomes.
Check out our work
Take a peek at some of our recent projects
Feedback from recent clients
Clients & Partners
Get in Touch...
available from 07:00 – 19:00