Safety First Always Methods
Specialist IRATA Certified Rope Access Contractors
Aiming to be the industry leaders
Safety Comes First
Rope access is a system of work positioning, utilising skills and equipment developed from the climbing and caving world. These skills have been adapted in recent years for use in industry. Rope access is now seen by many companies and the HSE as a viable alternative to scaffolding and other more traditional methods of access.
With a skilled and reputable workforce, we offer a wide range of Industrial Rope Access services. All our operatives are IRATA trained and accompanied by a Level 3 supervisor on all projects. Dynamic Access provide a full Risk Assessment and Method Statement for every Industrial Rope Access project we embark on, all of our operations conform to ISO 22846 – the code of practice for use of Rope Access for industrial purposes. We also follow the IRATA International Code of Practice.
IRATA’s most recent statistics demonstrate how safe Industrial Rope Access is, see more information on IRATA Statistics.
Advantages of rope access
- Rapid assembly and disassembly means less disruption to your own business.
- Systems can be easily be removed at the end of a shift providing less of a security risk to your premises.
- Single contact point for the client. Rope access technicians can set up the access system and also carry out the work.
- Rope access can generate real financial savings compared to more traditional methods.
- It is less invasive and has an excellent safety record.
Safety & Qualifications
All our employees are independently trained and assessed by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- All our supervisors are qualified IRATA Level 3 and first aid trained.
- All of our employees are IPAF trained and assessed.
- All personnel are holders of CSCS cards.
- Our confined space team are all independently trained and assessed including the use of breathing apparatus.
- Our Fall prevention team are all independently trained and assessed and are authorised installers of fall arrest systems.
Call Us, Write To Us, Message Us
Get In Touch Here
We offer an extensive range of solutions and services.
If there is anything we can do to help your business please feel free to reach us here.