For the internal inspection of vessels, culverts and silos, we have technicians experienced and qualified in confined space working.
All projects are subject to a detailed risk assessment. Safety procedures are strictly enforced.
Air-fed helmets, self contained breathing apparatus and continuous vented air supply are among some of the techniques used.
We can also be utilised as safety / rescue cover for
other trades operating on site.
Examples of recent works include:
- Clearance of blockages in silos
- Inspection of gas turbine flue
- Safety and rescue provision for other trades
- Pressure washing
- Removal of debris build up
- Pointing of brick mortar in old brick chimney
- Securing of manhole shaft liner